How To Make A Turtle Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you're wondering how to make a turtle cocktail, I've got you covered. We've taken all the deliciousness that's in a chocolate, caramel, and pecan turtle cluster and put it in a cocktail. Oh, yes, we did. It took some testing, and tasting, and ... you get the idea. We had a lot of fun creating this one!Did you know that one candy company trademarked that turtle cluster? Honestly, I didn't! George DeMet of DeMet's Candy actually created the Turtle back in the early 1900s. According to the DeMet's website, it was probably the shape of the candy that gave it the name. It does kind of look like a turtle, doesn't it?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe