This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Lean Green Tropical Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"For those of us who are trying to stay fit and lose weight, I can't think of a better way to start the day than with fresh produce blended with delicious and healthy green tea! Any variety of green tea could be added to a tropical smoothie depending on the benefits you're looking for. This recipe is great for the Daniel Fast, and what could be easier than a smoothie recipe for a quick, healthy breakfast or afternoon snack?"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced in half
- 2 frozen peeled bananas, cut up
- 1 cup Lean Green SuperGreen Tea
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
Read NextKey Lime Pie Milkshake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe