This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My Pumpkin Pie Mocktail will be the star of the show! You could even add some rum to make it an adult drink, if you wanted. Mocktails are so much fun for young kids and teenagers. Your holiday party is sure to be a hit if you provide your younger guests with special drinks just like the adults. Bubbly, non-alcoholic beverages are not just good for the children in our lives, but those who can’t drink like recovering folks or pregnant moms!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks preferably Mexican
- 1 ounce pure pumpkin about 3 1/2 cups
- 2 limes
- Splash of rum optional
- Pineapple chunks and/or pecans for serving (optional)
Read NextGolden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
- The Best Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Easy Shirley Temple Recipe
- Hot Apple Pie Sipper
- Smooth Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
- Blue Margaritas
- Heavenly Fudge Strawberry Cherry Smoothie Recipe
- Caramel Apple Freeze
- 28 Fall and Winter Dessert Drink Recipes