This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"One of the best things about fall is the amazing pumpkin recipes that get made. In particular, I'm loving this pumpkin punch recipe. Super versatile and ready to serve a crowd, I think this pumpkin pie drink is definitely going on my list as one of the top drinks for fall. Honestly, this comes together in minutes and will be ready to serve immediately with some ice, or you can chill it overnight. And it’s gluten-free and dairy free, so it’s allergy-friendly if you want to take it to your kid’s school. Perfect for a last-minute fall party drink."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree
- 2 cups club soda
- Sliced orange for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Read NextRaspberry Daiquiri
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Raspberry Daiquiri
- Copycat Wendy's Frosty
- A Drink Yule Never Forget: The History of Eggnog
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
- Cherry Pie Milkshakes
- Creamy Vanilla Coca Cola Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Shortcake Shakes
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- Fruity Christmas Slush Recipe
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe