This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Celebrate summer and beat the heat with this fun and delicious red white and blue slush recipe. With three layers of color and flavor it's fun and festive for any occasion -- and absolutely delicious. Here’s what you need to make this fun layered drink for all ages. It’s great for Memorial Day, the Fourth of July and all summer long! Try this tasty slush recipe for your family to enjoy this summer or anytime together"
Read NextBeach Bum Pina Colada Floats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beach Bum Pina Colada Floats
- Sweet Sugar Cookie Pudding Christmas Shots
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Refreshing Lime Sherbet Floats
- Creamy Vanilla Coca Cola Recipe
- Copycat Mcdonald's Shamrock Shake
- Whiskey Praline Milkshake
- Just-Like-Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Toast Latte
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
- Apple Banana Smoothie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips