We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Fruity sangria and crisp margaritas in one delicious cocktail. Why choose one drink when you make two in one go with this easy recipe. Why This Recipe Rocks Ultra Refreshing: SO refreshing on a hot summer day, these go down easy. Two In One: Why choose one cocktail when you can have both? It has the fruity wine flavor I crave, alongside classic lime margaritas. The perfect pairing! Easy: No fancy drink machines needed here. Make in your regular old Blender. Mine is 20 bucks from Target."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Magical Homemade Disneyland Apple Slush
- Blue Hawaiian Drink
- Homemade Hot Butterbeer
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Just-Like-Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Toast Latte
- Favorite Fall Apple Milkshake
- Easy Shirley Temple Recipe
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops