Strawberry Nectarine Lemonade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There aren't many Summer drinks that are more refreshing than a tall cool glass of lemonade. Add in some fresh fruit like strawberries or nectarines, or strawberries AND nectarines, and you have a sweet delicious fruity lemonade that is also a healthy treat! Great to make for a kids' party or a backyard BBQ! Sure to be a welcome break from a hot summer day by the pool, this Strawberry Nectarine Lemonade will be the favorite of everyone! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups chopped Nectarines
- 1 cup of sliced and hulled Strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, 6 lemons
- 4 cups ice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie