This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Pudding Shots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"How to make pumpkin pie spice pudding shots. These can be an alcoholic dessert with vodka or made without it for a single serve dessert. They don't set up completely, so they are eaten like a pudding with a spoon. This is made with real pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice for a delicious fall treat for a party. You can make them the day before you need to serve them and just top with whipped cream before serving."
Read NextPumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat