Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There is a special place in my heart for breakfast milkshakes. They got me through five miserable pregnancies when I didn't have the interest or appetite to eat anything at all. Even though the very thought of most foods made me want to crawl under the covers, I could always prepare and even enjoy a breakfast milkshake! I mean, it's dessert for breakfast, what's not to love? Breakfast milkshakes are also my go-to "Best Mom Ever" breakfast when we need a little pick-me-up or one of the kiddos isn't feeling 100% and needs a little extra nutrition. My daughter especially loves this Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake because it's pink and I always sprinkle just the tiniest bit of hot pink sugar over top. Because, fun!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone knows that the best part about a cream puff is its fluffy filling. Inside-Out Cream Puff Cake is a super easy cake recipe… Continue reading: "Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipevideocam"
- Creamy Cranberry Raspberry Smoothie
- Magical Homemade Disneyland Apple Slush
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Homemade Hot Butterbeer
- Copycat Wendy's Frosty
- Just-Like-Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Toast Latte
- Easy Shirley Temple Recipe
- Fall Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Caramel Apple Freeze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin Oreos
- Jewish Apple Cake
- Marble Pound Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies
- Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Cranberry Apple Pie