Peppermint Mocha Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These baked peppermint mocha donuts are full of rich chocolate, strong peppermint, and coffee flavor! The recipe is full of simple ingredients, but when put together, they create a delicious, chocolatey recipe that tastes like Christmas! Peppermint and chocolate are a perfect pairing, and it is a perfect flavor combination for this time of the year. These are fantastic for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! Our family loved this recipe, and I am certain you will as well!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Semi-Homemade Canned Biscuit Donuts
- Strawberry Puff Pastry Donuts
- Easy Cronuts
- Farmstand Buttermilk Doughnuts
- Crave-Worthy Copycat Cronuts
- Ghost Doughnuts
- Homemade Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Mini Apple Cider Doughnuts with Cheesecake Filling
- Lightning-Fast Pillsbury Biscuit Donuts
- Homemade Baked Jelly Doughnuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler