Peppermint Mocha Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These baked peppermint mocha donuts are full of rich chocolate, strong peppermint, and coffee flavor! The recipe is full of simple ingredients, but when put together, they create a delicious, chocolatey recipe that tastes like Christmas! Peppermint and chocolate are a perfect pairing, and it is a perfect flavor combination for this time of the year. These are fantastic for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! Our family loved this recipe, and I am certain you will as well!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Easy Cronuts
- Best Baked Donut Recipe
- Lightning-Fast Pillsbury Biscuit Donuts
- Homemade Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Blissful Baked Coconut Doughnuts
- Mini Apple Cider Doughnuts with Cheesecake Filling
- Crave-Worthy Copycat Cronuts
- Strawberry Puff Pastry Donuts
- Baked Carrot Cake Doughnuts
- Farmstand Buttermilk Doughnuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Caramel Icing
- Apple Crisp Bars
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe