Peppermint Mocha Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These baked peppermint mocha donuts are full of rich chocolate, strong peppermint, and coffee flavor! The recipe is full of simple ingredients, but when put together, they create a delicious, chocolatey recipe that tastes like Christmas! Peppermint and chocolate are a perfect pairing, and it is a perfect flavor combination for this time of the year. These are fantastic for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! Our family loved this recipe, and I am certain you will as well!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Strawberry Puff Pastry Donuts
- Farmstand Buttermilk Doughnuts
- Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Carrot Cake Doughnuts
- Easy Cronuts
- Mini Meyer Lemon Doughnuts
- Shortcut Boston Cream Doughnut Holes
- Homemade Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Mini Apple Cider Doughnuts with Cheesecake Filling
- Best Baked Pumpkin Doughnut Holes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks