Soft-Baked Cutout Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These soft-baked cutout sugar cookies are perfect for the Christmas season! The recipe is super simple, and so, so fun to make, especially with your kids! The dough is rolled out, then cut into shapes with Christmas (or any type!) of cutouts, and finally baked to perfection! My favorite part of this recipe is the super simple frosting! It taste amazing, and also looks so festive for the holidays! Add some sprinkles and you've got the cutest cookies around!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- 7 Layer Cookies – the Best Christmas Cookie Ever
- Tropical Royalty Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Recipe
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookies