Soft-Baked Cutout Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These soft-baked cutout sugar cookies are perfect for the Christmas season! The recipe is super simple, and so, so fun to make, especially with your kids! The dough is rolled out, then cut into shapes with Christmas (or any type!) of cutouts, and finally baked to perfection! My favorite part of this recipe is the super simple frosting! It taste amazing, and also looks so festive for the holidays! Add some sprinkles and you've got the cutest cookies around!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 3-ingredient Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops