Beanilla Extracts Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Flavored extracts can make all of the difference in a baked good. Use a low-quality extract or flavoring and your treat may not turn out as well as you had hoped. Use high-quality baking extracts, like these from Beanilla, and your desserts will turn out as delicious as can be!
Beanilla offers a wide variety of different extracts, from strawberry to vanilla, coconut to almond. Each extract has such a full flavor that shines through any dessert, giving your creation the perfect amount of flavor depth and sweetness. While the vanilla has a classic and comforting flavor, my personal favorite is the lemon extract. I've never owned a bottle of lemon extract in my life and so now I'm finding any excuse I can to use it. It has a wonderfully bright flavor, almost like a Lemonhead candy, that's more sweet than sour or tart (which is what I was expecting). After consulting Beanilla's website, I found out that the reason why the extract isn't tart or sour is because lemon extract is made from the flavorful oil from lemon, not the juice!
These extracts can be used for more than just baking, however. They're great for frostings, delicious drinks, and even ice cream! They're really versatile and will bring out the best in whatever you're making. I, for one, can't wait to use my lemon extract to make a batch of lemon bars or even a lemon cake.
Each extract is packaged in a sturdy glass bottle that has a mouth that makes it easy to pour the extract. One of the great things about Beanilla extracts is that each flavor comes in a variety of sizes so you never have to settle for less (or buy more) than you really need. Their 4oz. bottles (as shown in the photo above) are the most ideal. They're relatively light and easy to hold. They'll also last you quite a while, especially when it comes to flavors that you may not use all that often like strawberry and lemon. The bottles are all color-coded depending on their contents so if you have them all sitting in your spice cabinet, you can easily distinguish between them without even having to read their labels! Plus, all of the bottles look really classy lined up in your spice cabinet.
I can't say enough good things about Beanilla's line of extracts. They're a definite must-have for every baking enthusiast, regardless of age or skill level.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Slice 'N Easy Cake Cutter!
- Chance to Win a Holstein FUN Hand Mixer!
- Prepara Topper Chopper Review
- Biscoff Cookie Family Pack Review
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Win a Bag of Julia's Peach Cobbler Mix!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Easy Air Fryer Churros
- Valentine Cocoa Bombs
- No Bake Banana Spilt Cake
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Slow Cooker Lemon Crunch Cake
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole