Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Hard candies are the best candies. They're the perfect way to satisfy a stubborn sweet tooth because they're bursting with long-lasting flavor. Not only that, but they come in a wide variety of flavors to choose from and curb your craving. Well, at least the best kinds of hard candies are. Eda's Premium Hard Candy is one of the best sweets I've come across in a while.
Eda's candies were first created in 1958 by the company's founder Paul Lehman who wanted to create delicious candies for people who can't consume a lot of sugar. His goal for his candies was to have them taste great without having an aftertaste like other sugar-free candies have. Spoiler alert: He accomplished his goal and the company has been using his recipe ever since. That's right. There's no sugar in these candies, making them diet and diabetic-friendly. Each variety is naturally sweetened with sorbitol, a sugar substitute that can be found in many fruits and berries. As the candies' tagline says, these treats offer "indulgence without sugar."
These candies come in a wide variety of flavors, including lemon, watermelon, pina colada, green apple, and more! Each piece of candy may be nickel-sized, but they all have a really bright flavor to them. I especially enjoy the lemon candies because they taste almost like Lemonheads, but they're not at all bitter. I also really enjoy the watermelon-flavored candies because they're perfectly sweet and actually really refreshing.
However, while I love the fact that Eda's hard candies come in so many different (and delicious) flavors, the most special thing about these treats is that they can be eaten by anyone and everyone, regardless of your lifestyle. In addition to being sugar-free, Eda's candies are also gluen-free, sodium-free, and allergy friendly. They're produced in a facility that's free of nuts and dairy, so people with food allergies can enjoy a piece whenever they want.
If you're looking for tasty hard candies to keep around your house or on your desk at work, be sure to grab a bag or three of Eda's Premium Hard Candy. Don't be surprised when you go through these candies at a rapid rate. They're just that good.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Lekue 3-Piece Jelly Roll Baking Kit
- Cuisinart Instant Ice Cream Maker
- Tovolo Pastry Mat
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Bonjour Creme Brulee Set Review
- Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials Review
- Wine Traveler Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert