Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Hard candies are the best candies. They're the perfect way to satisfy a stubborn sweet tooth because they're bursting with long-lasting flavor. Not only that, but they come in a wide variety of flavors to choose from and curb your craving. Well, at least the best kinds of hard candies are. Eda's Premium Hard Candy is one of the best sweets I've come across in a while.
Eda's candies were first created in 1958 by the company's founder Paul Lehman who wanted to create delicious candies for people who can't consume a lot of sugar. His goal for his candies was to have them taste great without having an aftertaste like other sugar-free candies have. Spoiler alert: He accomplished his goal and the company has been using his recipe ever since. That's right. There's no sugar in these candies, making them diet and diabetic-friendly. Each variety is naturally sweetened with sorbitol, a sugar substitute that can be found in many fruits and berries. As the candies' tagline says, these treats offer "indulgence without sugar."
These candies come in a wide variety of flavors, including lemon, watermelon, pina colada, green apple, and more! Each piece of candy may be nickel-sized, but they all have a really bright flavor to them. I especially enjoy the lemon candies because they taste almost like Lemonheads, but they're not at all bitter. I also really enjoy the watermelon-flavored candies because they're perfectly sweet and actually really refreshing.
However, while I love the fact that Eda's hard candies come in so many different (and delicious) flavors, the most special thing about these treats is that they can be eaten by anyone and everyone, regardless of your lifestyle. In addition to being sugar-free, Eda's candies are also gluen-free, sodium-free, and allergy friendly. They're produced in a facility that's free of nuts and dairy, so people with food allergies can enjoy a piece whenever they want.
If you're looking for tasty hard candies to keep around your house or on your desk at work, be sure to grab a bag or three of Eda's Premium Hard Candy. Don't be surprised when you go through these candies at a rapid rate. They're just that good.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a Prize Pack of ChocAmo Cookie Cups!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Complete Cookie Baking Set!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Cakes Under the Influence Shot Baking Kit Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Two-Tone 10-Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp