Miami Beach Chocolate Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Miami Beach Chocolates has only one storefront in Florida, but their chocolates have made it all over the United States and into the Bahamas. Once I tasted their chocolates I understood why; Miami Beach Chocolates creates a product that is not only smooth and full of flavor, but also handmade. Not many chocolate shops can say that they hold onto the tradition of delicious handmade treats, but Miami Beach Chocolates continues to provide a high-quality product that they can be proud of.
The chocolate company offers four types of chocolate: Dairy Chocolate, Vegan Chocolate, Sugar Free Chocolate, and Kosher Chocolate. With so many options, everyone will find something they like, and if you're brave you might find a new favorite type of treat! With items like chocolate covered Oreos, chocolate fruit slices, truffles, and more, you will have a hard time picking just one kind to try out. Try ordering a few different variety boxes so that you can taste them all.
Miami Beach Chocolates offers much more than a regular chocolate experience; they offer catering and parties, too! They will cater your birthday parties, anniversaries, and more. Is there any better way to celebrate a special occasion than with chocolate? You can even have a get together in the chocolate shop! Deemed "Ladies Night Out", it is the perfect way to spend an evening with your friends or co-workers. During your evening, you will learn how they make their chocolates, sample their delicious products, and decorate cookies while bonding with your friends.
If you have a special event coming up, but aren't in the Miami area, don't fret! You can order incredible gift baskets and boxes of truffles, cookies, and strawberries for those special moments. Everyone involved will love having a sweet, gourmet, handmade treat, and will be placing their own orders for the next party on the calendar.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quirky Nibble Cake Pan Review
- Win a Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Complete Cookie Baking Set!
- Dipr and Dunkr Set Review
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Holiday Pizzelle Baker!
- SpiceJungle Baking Ingredients Review
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Fancy Flours Spring Baking Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July