This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5 Minute Pink Fluff Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This 5 Minute Pink Fluff Salad has only 4 ingredients. Pair that with no cooking and you have yourself a quick dessert. It tastes great too. This fresh dessert truly does have just four ingredients. The four basic ingredients are cottage cheese, a packet of flavored gelatin (today I used Strawberry), fruit (can be fresh, canned, or frozen), and whipped topping. We all need delicious and quick recipes like this in our go-to recipe box for our busy days."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextHeavenly Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Heavenly Lemon Bars
- Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Wontons
- Heavenly Berry Pavlova
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
- 24 Cherry Desserts: Cherry Pie Recipes, Cherry Dump Cakes, and More
- Cherry Cheesecake Crepes
- Cool Whip Pineapple Dessert Lasagna
- 5 Minute Pink Fluff Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board