Air Fryer Apple Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making Air Fryer Apple Fries is fun and easy and they make a delicious snack! The type of apple makes a difference, but we’ll tell you how! Experimenting with the air fryer is a lot of fun. Turning recipes that are usually deep fried into healthier alternatives is what air frying is all about. Apples are available all year long, so there’s no need to limit air fryer apple fries to the fall season! We recommend using Braeburn, Honey Crisp, or Granny Smith apples for the best texture. In a pinch, you can use any type of apple."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeAir Fryer
- 4 medium Honey Crisp apples or Granny Smith or Braeburn
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons apple pie spice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze