5-ingredient Vanilla Blueberry Cake Mix Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These 5-ingredient vanilla blueberry cake mix bars are simple and quick to make. You probably have the cake mix and jam already in your pantry. It is always nice to have a sweet treat recipe that everyone, it seems enjoys eating. When cake mixes go on sale, I tend to stock up. They are just perfect for those days when I need to whip up something quick. It is amazing just how versatile a box of cake mix can be. This is one of those go-to recipes for a sweet snack. With the quick oats in this recipe, it is perfect for a hand-held breakfast before heading out the door. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Frozen Banana Split Dream
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Sweet Summer Fruit Salad Ideas
- Frozen Fruit Dessert
- Perfect Peaches and Cream Recipe
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- 20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
- Jam Filled Donuts