This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Almond Apricot Energy Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A healthy, delicious snack served any time a day when you feel your energy level is dropping, these raw almond apricot energy balls are doubling as a pretty low calorie dessert when you feel like you need to satisfy a sweet tooth. I love snack time! It’s my most favorite time a day and that’s probably why most days I end up snacking about 3-4 times a day. Snacks, almond apricot energy balls in particular, provide me with great energy levels, satisfy my sweet tooth in a healthy way and help boosting my metabolism, leading to better and easier weight management."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read Next16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Frozen Banana Split Dream
- Pretty Pudding Fruit Salad Perfect For Spring
- Cherry Fluff Salad (without Condensed Milk)
- Very Berry Individual Trifles
- Decadent Pear, Fig & Gouda Tart
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- 24 Cherry Desserts: Cherry Pie Recipes, Cherry Dump Cakes, and More
- Blueberry Citrus Tart
- Blueberry Muffins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert