This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Growing up we always had Ambrosia Salad on the holiday table. Potlucks, barbecues, family get-togethers, ambrosia salad is just one of those desserts that everyone likes and someone always brings! There are different versions, some with sour cream, some without, some with cream cheese, and so on. As long as there are lots of maraschino cherries, I’m there. This popular no-bake dessert is a quick and easy bring along that you can whip up in a short amount of time."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 29 ounces fruit cocktail
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
- 1 ounce cheesecake Sugar Free Jell-O pudding
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cool whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe