Banana Split Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love the flavors of the classic banana split, but hate dealing with melting ice cream, you’ll love this simple, no bake banana split dessert. Easy, quick and incredibly delicious, this refreshing summery dessert will become everyone’s favorite! The combination of bananas, cream cheese, and pineapple chunks in this banana split dessert creates a delicious summer treat that’s perfect for any party. And since this no-bake dessert is made with just a handful of ingredients, you can prepare it in a matter of minutes! That makes this quick and easy cake the perfect option for your next party. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles