This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Everyone is going to love this simple to make crumble that’s bursting with fresh blueberries. A showstopper of a dessert. These blueberry crumble desserts are a snap to put together and come out tasting totally delicious. Looks so pretty served right in it’s own little mason jar. I’m really loving baking desserts like this. Everyone has their individual dessert that can be served just as is, with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. Served warm, room temperature, or cold from the fridge. Anyway, it's the most delicious dessert. "
NotesEnjoy the deliciousness!
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Sizemason jars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Spring Lemon Lime Bars
- Lemon Tarts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie