This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I got really lucky with this 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings recipe. I had it in my mind that there were several rolls of crescent dough in the refrigerator and I would use them to experiment in making dumplings. Ideally, they would be two ingredients, but I was willing to change that tally a bit if need be to make the recipe delicious. So I set about gathering all the potential ingredients. Lastly I ran to the fridge and grabbed our crescent dough. Sadly, it turns out I smashed several tubes in my overloaded grocery haul and I had a whopping ONE roll left with which to experiment. Fortunately first time was the charm with this one - two ingredients and less than thirty minutes in the oven and we were digging into a delicious dish of raspberry dumplings!"
Read NextEasy Apple Strudel Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Pay homage to your grandmother with this recipe for Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake. With a little bit of your love baked in, this… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake"
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Apple Pie Shortbread Bars
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe
- Jello Trifle
- Sweet n Spicy Salad Sensation
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- Avalanche Cookies
- Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Raspberry Cupcakes
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars