Lemon Berry Peach Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Lemon Berry Peach Trifle is a scrumptious no bake dessert that is so easy to make. This trifle is layers of pound cake, lemon curd and frozen fruit. It is all topped with a delicious raspberry flavored whipped cream. Don't you just want to grab a spoon and dig right in? This dessert will be a hit no matter when it is served. It will be perfect for Easter, Mother’s Day and right through the summer."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Perfect Peaches and Cream Recipe
- Easy Nectarine Crumble Bars
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Red Velvet Cookie And Strawberry Parfait
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Old Fashioned Rhubarb Loaf
- Quick And Easy Fruit Crumble
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert Cup
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Peach Cobbler
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes