This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fresh Strawberry Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Fresh Strawberry Poke Cake is light, refreshing, and bursting with fresh strawberry flavor. It's always a crowd favorite. This easy Strawberry Poke Cake makes you dream of warm summer breezes and fun family get-togethers. The strawberry flavor of this poke cake is a perfect dessert for any picnic or outing. A Strawberry cake mix or even a white cake mix can be used. Frozen slice strawberries and fresh strawberries. Of course, you can use blueberries, blackberries or a mix of berries."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Time30 min
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- frozen sliced strawberries
- instant vanilla pudding
- non-dairy whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries
Read Next2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat