We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Colorful, gorgeous, delicious fruit salad! This is one of those recipes that makes the rounds in your family. Packed with fresh berries and tropical fruit and tossed with a sweet dressing, it’s always a hot item! It’s funny how hard it is to get people to eat their fruits and vegetables, until you put this winning fruit salad in front of them. This is always a popular item at every backyard barbecue we have! There’s a very simple dressing made from a little honey and fresh fruit juice. It adds just enough sweet to make this fruit salad worthy of a dessert title!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups fresh pineapple wedges
- 1 pound strawberries
- 3 kiwi fruit
- 1 cup fresh orange wedges
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats