Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Fresh baked Apple Crisp -- topped with the perfect blend of flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and butter."
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Preheat oven to 375.
Spray 88 inch pan.
Place prepared apples in pan.
Add oats through cinnamon to food processor.
Cut butter into 8 pieces on top.
Pulse until desired crisp consistency I like it once it starts clumping together
Cook for 35-40 minutes or until apples are bubbling.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Jello Salad
- Apple Cinnamon Fritter Loaf Cake
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Gluten-free Coconut Cream Bars For A Perfect Treat
- Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
- Brown Sugar Skillet Cinnamon Apples
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe
- Old Fashioned Frozen Fruit Dessert
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Easy Baked Pears
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake