Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Fresh baked Apple Crisp -- topped with the perfect blend of flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and butter."
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Preheat oven to 375.
Spray 88 inch pan.
Place prepared apples in pan.
Add oats through cinnamon to food processor.
Cut butter into 8 pieces on top.
Pulse until desired crisp consistency I like it once it starts clumping together
Cook for 35-40 minutes or until apples are bubbling.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Frozen Banana Split Dream
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Sweet Summer Fruit Salad Ideas
- Frozen Fruit Dessert
- Perfect Peaches and Cream Recipe
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- 20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
- Jam Filled Donuts