This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Kiwi Pavlovas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crisp, light, and airy, these Individual Kiwi Pavlovas will cure that sweet tooth without weighing you down. This recipe is so easy to whip up! Each individual pavlova is topped with whipped cream and a few slices of kiwi. It really doesn’t get more simple than that! The kiwi gets a light coating of sugar before it’s added to the pavlovas to ensure they are nicely balanced. This is one dainty little cake that comes together in a snap!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake"
- No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Watermelon Blueberry Sorbet
- Monster Candy Apples
- Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip Recipe
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- Apple Pie Enchiladas