This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Raise your hand if you love no-bake desserts? These No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are an easy dessert recipe the whole family will love. Bonus points for serving them in cute mason jars! This is an easy weeknight dessert to prepare when time is always running short. Incorporating low-fat cream cheese into the yogurt gives you all of the flavor and none of the guilt of actual cheesecake. The recipe can even be doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger crowd. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Spring Lemon Lime Bars
- Lemon Tarts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie