This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paleo Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I know you're probably thinking "how can these Paleo Lemon Bars be anything but delicious?" But I'm here to tell you that they're not just delicious, they are DELICIOUS. In fact, these lemon bars are one of my favorite things about springtime! Don’t get me wrong – I absolutely love the warm and cozy winter recipes but there’s something refreshing and hopeful about spring desserts. I’m a chocolate girl through and through, but lemon is one of my other favorites. It’s bright, fresh, and just the right amount of tart. These lemon bars are light and refreshing and have the most delicious layers. Let's get started!"
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe