This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy Plum Crisp recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a bounty of fresh fruit! Sweet, juicy and tender plums are topped with a buttery, crunchy oat streusel for a rustic dessert that everyone loves. Bake the crisp in a skillet or in a dish, and serve warm with vanilla ice cream on top! Truly — the best plum crisp recipe that you will ever taste! A fruit crisp is such a great dessert for beginning bakers because it’s almost impossible to mess up. So much easier than a pie — and ready for the oven in about 20 minutes! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Read Next20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
- Bisquick Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast
- Perfect Peaches and Cream Recipe
- Cold Strawberry Soup
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Old Fashioned Rhubarb Loaf
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Mickey Cupcakes
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Butterfinger Cookies
- Butterscotch Cake With Streusel Topping
- Madras Cocktail
- Cookie Monster Cake
- Bob Marley Drink
- Nanaimo Bars