We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pumpkin Butter is similar to apple butter, except that you make it with pumpkin instead! I made it to go with my pumpkin bread for an extra special pumpkin fall flavor. It is also delicious on ice cream or brownies, as a topping! After you mix it up, taste it. If it seems like it needs a little more sugar, go ahead and add some. You may also want to taste it partway through cooking, because the flavors will blend together and become stronger. Enjoy!"
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW1 hr 30 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizesmall crockpot
- pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin puree
- apple juice or orange juice
- brown sugar
- apple cider vinegar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles