This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This pumpkin cobbler recipe is just in time for fall baking! Combining sugar and spices is just part of this simple recipe. It’s also full of melted butter and brown sugar, too. Just wait until you take your first bite – it’s pumpkin heaven! Get your baking dishes ready because you’re going to want to make this again! I like to put whipped cream on top of my portion when it’s still warm and it melts it just a little bit, too! (If you want to add in a fun texture, add some chopped pecans on top!)"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size13x9
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half and half (may substitute milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
Read NextHeavenly Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp