This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you want to make a delicious and beautiful dessert then these Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs are perfect. Simple to make with refrigerated crescent dough and fresh strawberries and so very tasty. This recipe is made with refrigerated crescent dough and that is a big time-saver. It is fine if you want to use the reduced-fat crescent dough. I love that these easy strawberry cheesecake puffs are made in mini muffin pans. They are bite-sized and perfect for a spring platter. "
Read NextCountry Crescent Apple Dumplings
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe