Heavenly Lemon Bars
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These simple lemon bars are sure to win your heart. They’re zesty, slightly sweet, and beyond easy to make! These classic lemon bars are great for parties. They are easy to put together and definitely the best! The filling is packed with tangy lemon flavor and it rests on top of a buttery shortbread crust. You will want to make these for every occasion."
Makes: 16 bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Warm Banana Walnut Muffins
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Best Baked Bloomin' Apples
- The Best Dessert Recipes with Pineapple: 20 Tropical Desserts
- Heavenly Lemon Bars
- 24 Cherry Desserts: Cherry Pie Recipes, Cherry Dump Cakes, and More
- Rum Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Fabulous Fruit Desserts: 16 Peach Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars