Pumpkin & Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin and banana bread with chocolate chips might sound like a strange combination, but once you try it you won't want to make your pumpkin bread (or banana bread) any other way! It's bold and rich flavor is great for fall or any time of the year. Moist and delicious this recipe will soon be a family favorite they will ask for time and time again! It's so delicious it's great for a house warming gift or just a neighborly hello! Enjoy! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time50 min
- 1 1/2 C light brown sugar
- 3/4 C softened unsalted European butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 C of Libby's canned pumpkin
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3 C flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies