We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These donut muffins are just like little bites of heavenly sweetness!!! They are a mini muffin that will remind you of old-fashioned bakery donut holes!! All smothered in sweet cinnamon sugar…so yummy!!! This recipe uses very basic ingredients that you probably already have in your fridge or pantry! Flour, sugar, butter, milk, baking powder, cinnamon and a little nutmeg is all it takes to whip up these delicious little delights!!! These muffins mix together so quickly you can go ahead and preheat your oven to 375 degrees right away."
Makes24 mini muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Hazelnut Babka
- Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Nini Rice's Apple Cake
- Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
- Unspeakably Devilish Sex in a Pan
- Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- 10 Desserts for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches