Pineapple Peach Pie Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This healthy delicious recipe for Pineapple Peach Pie Smoothies is all-natural and perfectly sweetened with golden honey and fruit, and tastes just like a decadent dessert instead of a smoothie! It's a great recipe for an after school snack, an afternoon pick me up, or even a delicious and super healthy breakfast drink! It's like taking a fabulous trip to the islands but traveling no further than your kitchen! Indulge a little without actually indulging!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
- 2 cups of cubed Pineapple
- 2 peaches (pitted and skinned)
- 1 cup of milk (We used lactose free, 2%)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of honey (preferably local!)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie