This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are so chewy and delicious! Twisted Butter Chef and Owner Jane Johnson has created the perfect recipe for the fall and holiday season—Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! Using Twisted Butter’s Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar Butter, these cookies will surely be a hit at any gathering. Twisted Butter is a spreadable blend of premium AA salted butter, canola oil, and an abundance of fresh fruits, honey, herbs, Boursin brand cheese and even crumbled bacon. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 1 cup Twisted Butter’s Cinnamon Honey & Brown Sugar butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Best Baked Bloomin' Apples
- Cake Batter Frozen Bananas
- Easy Mango Trifle
- Cool Whip Pineapple Dessert Lasagna