This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is such a simple and tasty snack recipe that just tastes like Fall! As a Mom of boys, I am not above feeding my kids to keep them occupied. When school has ended or in a long car ride, you simply have to keep their mouths busy and their hands busy or they get a bit rough with each other Kids will love it! Plus, it is so easy to cook up a batch and store it in an airtight container that it can sit on your counter through Autumn for guests. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Chex cereal
- 8 ounces pecans
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Best Baked Bloomin' Apples
- Cake Batter Frozen Bananas
- Easy Mango Trifle
- Cool Whip Pineapple Dessert Lasagna