This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I love pumpkin and I love muddy buddies. When I decided to combine those two to make Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow, well, fall magic happened. Back to the amazing Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies, though, because I don’t want to lose sight of the perfection that is this particular recipe, just because I love puppy chow, no matter how it comes. Let’s be clear, these muddy buddies are perfect for a Halloween party, an easy fall after school snack, or just a movie night treat. Per-FECT."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time2 min
- 2 cups pumpkin spice baking truffles (or chocolate chips--but they're like pumpkin spice chips)
- 1 tablespoon shortening, if needed
- 5 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Apple Crescents
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Best Baked Bloomin' Apples
- Cake Batter Frozen Bananas
- Easy Mango Trifle
- Cool Whip Pineapple Dessert Lasagna