Quick And Easy Apple Pie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The other day I was in the mood for an apple pie but didn’t want to wait for an entire pie to cook. I decided I’d use ingredients I already had to whip up these quick and easy apple pie bites as a snack. I keep store-bought pie crusts in the freezer, so I was able to pull a pie crust out to defrost. I also had some Granny Smith apples on-hand. You can make these quick and easy Apple Pie Bites as a treat for unexpected guests or for your family to enjoy together. "
Makes8 apple pie bites
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe