Quick And Easy Fruit Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buttery, brown sugar oat topped fruit crumble. Overflowing with juicy mixed fruit and we’re going for a double batch of that buttery oat topping because we’re almost as much about the topping as the fruit. Use frozen fruit to make this 5 ingredient dessert super easy. And of course, all ingredients are from Aldi. ♥ This recipe is probably my all-time favourite dessert recipe ever. I’ve been making it for years so, I’ve had the chance to adjust and create the perfect oat topping. Let me also point out that this recipe is only 5 ingredients. We’re keeping it super simple to make life easy. And everything is pretty much a pantry or freezer staple meaning that you probably already have everything you need to make this."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving the taste of apple pie or a caramel apple, whip yourself up a Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake. This easy cake… Continue reading: "Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer