Peach Blueberry Trifle
By: Greg Radcliffe from mywifecancook.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peach Blueberry Trifle is a dessert we love making with our kids. It's a recipe that's easy to execute without tons of work or tons of cleanup and our kids really like building the layers. Blueberries and peaches are wonderful together and in this trifle they get layered in with bites of pound cake and layers of homemade pudding mixture. It's fun, colorful and flavorful. If peaches or blueberries aren't your thing, trifles are really about experimentation and creativity so feel free to try your own bold combinations."
Preparation Time20 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Frozen Fruit Dessert
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Fresh Summer Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Muffin Tin Banana Cream Blondies
- 20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut