Peach Blueberry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peach Blueberry Trifle is a dessert we love making with our kids. It's a recipe that's easy to execute without tons of work or tons of cleanup and our kids really like building the layers. Blueberries and peaches are wonderful together and in this trifle they get layered in with bites of pound cake and layers of homemade pudding mixture. It's fun, colorful and flavorful. If peaches or blueberries aren't your thing, trifles are really about experimentation and creativity so feel free to try your own bold combinations."
Preparation Time20 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe