Peach Blueberry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peach Blueberry Trifle is a dessert we love making with our kids. It's a recipe that's easy to execute without tons of work or tons of cleanup and our kids really like building the layers. Blueberries and peaches are wonderful together and in this trifle they get layered in with bites of pound cake and layers of homemade pudding mixture. It's fun, colorful and flavorful. If peaches or blueberries aren't your thing, trifles are really about experimentation and creativity so feel free to try your own bold combinations."
Preparation Time20 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- Roasted Strawberry Layer Cake with Mint
- Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 4th of July Dessert Festive Pudding Parfaits
- Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Lemon Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Banana Cinnamon Croissants
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie