Peach Blueberry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peach Blueberry Trifle is a dessert we love making with our kids. It's a recipe that's easy to execute without tons of work or tons of cleanup and our kids really like building the layers. Blueberries and peaches are wonderful together and in this trifle they get layered in with bites of pound cake and layers of homemade pudding mixture. It's fun, colorful and flavorful. If peaches or blueberries aren't your thing, trifles are really about experimentation and creativity so feel free to try your own bold combinations."
Preparation Time20 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Bulbhead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish