Raspberry Cream Roulade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The raspberry cream roulade filled with fresh or frozen raspberry-flavoured whipped cream. It's a sponge cake roll with cream and raspberry filling. A Swiss roll, jelly roll, or cream roll – it can be filled with buttercream, mascarpone or whipped cream plus any seasonal or frozen fruit. Truth be told, it’s lovely even rolled around good jam. Ingredients: For the sponge: 3 large eggs, 24g plain flour, 20g corn flour, 66g plus 10g caster sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, ¼ tsp cream of tartar"
Preparation Time2 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Frozen Banana Split Dream
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Fresh Summer Fruit Salad
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Crumbly Cranberry Shortbread Bars
- Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Frozen Strawberry Easy Dessert Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies