This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
Razzle Dazzle Skillet Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Oatmeal and walnuts combine with a box of yellow cake mix to give this dump cake just the right balance of sweetness. Made with blackberry pie filling and cherry pie filling, it's a great recipe for Memorial Day and 4th of July."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size10" Cast Iron Skillet
- 21 ounces can blackberry pie filling
- 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup dry yellow cake mix from the box (save the rest for another dump cake)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, divided
- vanilla ice cream for serving
Read NextBloomin' Baked Apples
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry Poke Cake
"Strawberry Poke Cake: Moist white cake bursting with strawberries and topped with whipped cream. All the flavors of strawberry… Continue reading: "Strawberry Poke Cake"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Loaf
- Gluten Free Fruit Pizza
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
- Potato Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Stout Cake With Coffee Frosting
- Orange Crumb Cake
- Snickerdoodle Donut Holes With Dulce De Leche Dipping Sauce
- Lucky Charm Sugar Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Oatmeal Cookies
- Buckeye Balls