Razzle Dazzle Skillet Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oatmeal and walnuts combine with a box of yellow cake mix to give this dump cake just the right balance of sweetness. Made with blackberry pie filling and cherry pie filling, it's a great recipe for Memorial Day and 4th of July."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size10" Cast Iron Skillet
- 21 ounces can blackberry pie filling
- 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup dry yellow cake mix from the box (save the rest for another dump cake)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, divided
- vanilla ice cream for serving
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp