Razzle Dazzle Skillet Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oatmeal and walnuts combine with a box of yellow cake mix to give this dump cake just the right balance of sweetness. Made with blackberry pie filling and cherry pie filling, it's a great recipe for Memorial Day and 4th of July."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size10" Cast Iron Skillet
- 21 ounces can blackberry pie filling
- 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup dry yellow cake mix from the box (save the rest for another dump cake)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, divided
- vanilla ice cream for serving
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie