Razzle Dazzle Skillet Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oatmeal and walnuts combine with a box of yellow cake mix to give this dump cake just the right balance of sweetness. Made with blackberry pie filling and cherry pie filling, it's a great recipe for Memorial Day and 4th of July."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size10" Cast Iron Skillet
- 21 ounces can blackberry pie filling
- 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup dry yellow cake mix from the box (save the rest for another dump cake)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, divided
- vanilla ice cream for serving
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)