Red Velvet Cookie And Strawberry Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With delicious red velvet cookie crumbles, creamy ricotta cheese, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream, this Red Velvet Cookie and Strawberry Parfait will wow your friends and family and it's an easy recipe! Don't go out and buy desserts when you can head to the kitchen and make this recipe yourself! This easy dessert is perfect for any day you want to make something special and your family is going to ask for a repeat performance of this one again and again! "
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time11 min
- Red Velvet Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 6 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 C powdered sugar,
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Parfait Ingredients:
- 2 baskets fresh strawberries
- 1 container Ricotta cheese
- 1 TBSP sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples