Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A galette is a rustic pastry made with a single layer crust folded over a filling, often made of fruit. The no-fuss dessert is similar to pie or tart, but easier to make. This easy peach blueberry galette recipe has a rich, buttery crust and a delicious warm blueberry peach filling. The juicy peaches and tart blueberries come together for the perfect flavor combo. You really can't go wrong with this easy fruit galette recipe!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving the taste of apple pie or a caramel apple, whip yourself up a Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake. This easy cake… Continue reading: "Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie