Strawberry Roll-up Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You'll get lots of ooohs and ahhs when you place these delicious strawberry scones on the table! These strawberry roll scones aren't your typical scones because the deliciousness is rolled-up in the center. These make a perfect breakfast or afternoon treat or a dessert for after dinner. They can even be an after school snack. The possibilities are endless! The juicy strawberries pair just right with the yummy crunch of the scone. Everyone will love them!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 ¼ cups of sliced strawberries
- 2 limes zest 2, juice 1
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour plus extra for dusting
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 7 tbsp cubed cold butter + extra for greasing
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp buttermilk
- For Serving: powdered sugar whipped cream, and honey
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July