Strawberry S'more Crepe Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You're going to love making these Strawberry S'more Crepe Enchiladas. Breakfast for dinner or dinner for dessert, whichever you choose, you will have to make a double batch. This easy crepe recipe has fresh strawberries rolled in baked crepes, topped with melted marshmallows, and a homemade vanilla custard sauce. They are delicious, and are a quick recipe to make when you are getting low on grocery supplies. This is a versatile recipe that can be served at any time of the day.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time24 hr 40 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking pan
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe