Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The warmer spring weather calls for easy desserts, highlighting the freshest fruit of the season. In this Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts recipe, sugar cookies serve as the base for this easy, one-bite dessert. Layered with a sweetened cream cheese filling and topped with fresh berries, these Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts will be the hit of the backyard bbq! These are also one-bite desserts which require no utensils (or even plates!). The components include a “cup” made from the dough of my super easy Sugar Cookie Bars, a not-overly-sweet cream cheese filling, and fresh berries on top. That’s all, folks!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles